Re: [SCA-Archery] New poll for SCA-Archery

  • Jim Pickette
    Message 1 of 71 , May 25, 2013
      Three days to much to short for any poll, even on a weekday. Try two weeks.

      JoO

      ---- "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:
      > Whoops. I forgot about Monday being a Holiday. I knew people would be gone for weekend. I will close poll Wensday at 12:00 pm post.

      Jon

      Message 71 of 71 , Nov 7
        Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the SCA-Archery group:
        WINTER SSAC. VOTING ENDS NOV 21. PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE VOTING.
        Created by: sirjonfitzrauf
        1. POPINJAY
        2. RENARD RORUND
        3. TIC TAC TOE