Re: [SCA-Archery] Yahoo Poll Voting

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2013
      Ok my vote is cast

      Gaelen

      From: Guy Taylor <greenmanarrows@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 4:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Yahoo Poll Voting

      Good afternoon, James.
      Yes, that's what I tried to do. The pages began running in a circle
      asking me to log in and then asking me to make the gmail address the
      default address for my subscription, which it already is. No matter
      what I tried things kept coming back in a circle to that page.
      It's ok, though. Jon offered to log my vote after the poll was over so
      I sent my choice to him.

      Take care, Guy