Re: Period, non-period, and crossbows. WAS: Re: Crossbows vs Others

  • pat_auten
    Message 1 of 94 , May 25, 2013
      Having read comments, and having almost been driven away by one obsessed with perfection, my concern is omission. I like the concept that was presented that included archers like myself. Limiting a guild to only those with period equipment is exclusionary and could end up fragmenting our community. I could, however, be misunderstanding your use of the term "period" and the inclusion of those with non-period equipment. IMHO, if this guild is to be proposed as a society-wide entity it can't exclude any portion of our community and be successful.

      Moire Ayres, archer
    • pat_auten
      Message 94 of 94 , May 25, 2013