Re: [SCA-Archery] Poll questions on a guild

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 38 , May 25, 2013
      I looked up St. Hubert's Rangers.  Here is some of their information.  It seems to be hunting oriented.

      St. Hubert's Rangers is an international, online brotherhood of individuals who are interested in the anachronism of medieval hunters.  Rangers research all aspects of the daily lives of medieval hunters, and recreate their clothing, accoutrements and hunting equipment.  A ranger's persona could be that of anyone who may have hunted for sport or necessity in Western Europe in the second half of the Middle Ages, such as: a nobleman, forester, huntsman, poacher, or outlaw.  For our purposes, a hunter is defined as anyone who participates in the chase of a small game or large game animal, with the means of personally dispatching the hunted animal.  Trapping and angling are beyond the scope of St. Hubert's Rangers.

      Message 38 of 38 , May 28, 2013
        I will leave the poll open till 12:00 PDT tonight to allow any last minute votes.