RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: PVC bows photos

  • blackwaterincorp
    Message 1 of 8 , May 21, 2013
      PVC bows are like any other its who made it. I have been making bows since l was 12 57 now. I have won three shoots with pvc. I make pvc fast. Have dropped three deer.
      Like ling bowers don't want compound shooters in compatention. I make what orrson wants wood bow starts at $300 pvc $60. You can make really nice smooth shooting bows. lm going to the Philippines this summer if all l shot was wood air line breaks my bow lm screwed. You can always find pvc.
      I'm not attacking wood. Own ove r 200 bows collected bought and made dolf bows all my life. But if you truely love the sport and l fo not. If you love the art l do. Then we better get frienflier to the guys coming in. Also money is getting hard. Last if lm shooting an infierer bow that's to your advantage. I take a lot of money off people with $1000 bear bows. The indians shot really crappy bows rarely over 35lbs.
      I read all the time don't post. But remember our sport is dieing in places. Here in Okla. Growing up there were shoots every weekend ehen l was growing up now maybe one a month. Sorry for spelling don't see real well surgery eyes

      Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone