SSAC contests

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013
      Does anyone have any additional contests to add to the list of possible SSAC competitions? We will start discussion of the competitions early next month and then we will vote to choose next season's competition.

      Jon
    • okami49
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2013
        Jon,

        I am considering modifying my "five pillars" competition to make it more approachable. Would that be possible? I would replace the "flight" style portion, I think.

        -Eogan