Re: Grand Archery Tourney

  • ladyjohannatrewpeny
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2013
      Sweeps curtsy,
      Thanks for the clarification that the 'GAT' need not be completed at ONE event.
      We had 8 participants at a small event recently (Adiantum Birthday Bash listed on scores-SCA.org-AnTir-EventShoots). It wasn't enough to submit to the GAT but it was a very good tournament. If I'm reading you correctly I could get several OTHER archers to shoot the SAME targets on a different day and add them INTO the results obtaining the necessary number of participants?

      Egil's event is an insane number of targets and shoots.I'm so very thrilled that there is a way to 'calculate' and honor those that play novelty targets! Thanks GAT team! Come play!!
      Smiles,
      Lady Johanna
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2013
        Correct.  You may repeat the competition/event more than once.  This is to allow having enough archers shooting to have the minimum number to submit the score to the GAT.

        Jon