Re: Egil's Novelty Archery Tournaments - - Adiantum, AnTir!

  • ladyjohannatrewpeny
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2013
      Your AWESOME book, of course! I made the boxes bigger and changed the difficulty to accommodate a 'newer to archery' population.
      If they hit three of the 'same flower' they Get a silk flower to wear in their lapel or give to their 'inspiration'!(unless they are a high ranking archer, then I make them hit more. :)
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2013
        Ah ... I was hoping you had found further information. I am going to be working that up for a SSAC.  If you could post a photo of it to the group, I would be most grateful.

        Thank you.

        Jon