Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Crossbow repairs Chicagoland

  • JonThomme De Claydon
    Message 1 of 94 , May 14, 2013
      What about a GalIleo star gazer replica?
      *Ducking under my chair*
      JT

      On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM, bluecat@... <bluecat@...> wrote:

      You are aware that you can't use a scope for SCA archery- right?

      Dirk

      --
      In service to the dream

      Baron Jon Thomme

      Gold is for the mistress
      Silver for the maid
      R. Kipling
    • pat_auten
      Message 94 of 94 , May 25, 2013
        Having read comments, and having almost been driven away by one obsessed with perfection, my concern is omission. I like the concept that was presented that included archers like myself. Limiting a guild to only those with period equipment is exclusionary and could end up fragmenting our community. I could, however, be misunderstanding your use of the term "period" and the inclusion of those with non-period equipment. IMHO, if this guild is to be proposed as a society-wide entity it can't exclude any portion of our community and be successful.

        Moire Ayres, archer