Re: [SCA-Archery] Crossbow repairs Chicagoland

  • killergi_2006
    Message 1 of 94 , May 13, 2013
      I have an interest in it

      From: "shawn" <coprhead12@...>
      Sender: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 02:21:56 -0000
      To: <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Crossbow repairs Chicagoland

      Anyone interested in taking a look at a crossbow recently acquired. I was given a scope also, but not sure how I should attach it. I would order parts and do it myself, but no clue what make or model it is.

    • pat_auten
      Message 94 of 94 , May 25, 2013
        Having read comments, and having almost been driven away by one obsessed with perfection, my concern is omission. I like the concept that was presented that included archers like myself. Limiting a guild to only those with period equipment is exclusionary and could end up fragmenting our community. I could, however, be misunderstanding your use of the term "period" and the inclusion of those with non-period equipment. IMHO, if this guild is to be proposed as a society-wide entity it can't exclude any portion of our community and be successful.

        Moire Ayres, archer