Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Macsen ap Rhys

  • John R. Edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
      Macsen

      Your email address bounces.

      Jon

      "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      It was for the thrown weapons group, of which you have now taken care.

      Thank you.
      Jon

      WyvernHall <wyvern@...> wrote:

      You called, Sir Jon? :)

      > I am trying to locate Macsen ap Rhys once of the East Kingdom and former owner
      > of this group.
      >
      > Thank you for any help you can give.
      >
      > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

    • WyvernHall
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 24, 2013
        It's no wonder -- I haven't had that address is years. I thought I had deleted it from my Yahoo account altogether but, apparently, it was still attached to a few of my Groups. All fixed now!

        I'm gladdened to find you well and still active on these lists!

        Best regards,

        Macsen