Re: Macsen ap Rhys

  • WyvernHall
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
      You called, Sir Jon? :)

      > I am trying to locate Macsen ap Rhys once of the East Kingdom and former owner
      > of this group.
      >
      > Thank you for any help you can give.
      >
      > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

    • John R. Edgerton
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
        It was for the thrown weapons group, of which you have now taken care.

        Thank you.
        Jon

        WyvernHall <wyvern@...> wrote:

        You called, Sir Jon? :)

        > I am trying to locate Macsen ap Rhys once of the East Kingdom and former owner
        > of this group.
        >
        > Thank you for any help you can give.
        >
        > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

      • John R. Edgerton
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
          Macsen

          Your email address bounces.

          Jon

          WyvernHall <wyvern@...> wrote:

          You called, Sir Jon? :)

          > I am trying to locate Macsen ap Rhys once of the East Kingdom and former owner
          > of this group.
          >
          > Thank you for any help you can give.
          >
          > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

        • WyvernHall
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 24, 2013
            It's no wonder -- I haven't had that address is years. I thought I had deleted it from my Yahoo account altogether but, apparently, it was still attached to a few of my Groups. All fixed now!

            I'm gladdened to find you well and still active on these lists!

            Best regards,

            Macsen