Re: [SCA-Archery] Question on Feathers

  • David Keil
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
      I use Trueflight, Gateway and AMG.  All are feathers and all have their own variety of colors.  My preference is Gateway as they have a pine green, a rose red and a denim blue that are richer in color that Trueflight.  AMG has a great golden yellow feather that is very rich.
      My tastes are for heraldic/primary shades and these fit the bill.

      Enjoy them all!

      Evrard de Valogne,
      Order of the Grey Goose Shaft

      On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 3:17 PM, alpincallan <codymccormick1991@...> wrote:
      Found this website for Feathers that's as cheap as I have seen so far. BUT they use simulated feathers not the real thing. Are they allowed and if not does anyone have a site with some decent priced ones.

      http://www.eaglearchery.com/Gateway-Parabolic-Barred-3-Feather

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          SCA-Archery-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Cody McCormick
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
        Ok thanks for the quick replys i just wanted to make sure before i ordered them

        --
        ~Cody McCormick~
      • russ register
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 22, 2013
          pool is begin drained lol
          its snowing
          how was combatives etc you but be so tired sore
          take ibpropine

          To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com