Re: Newbee looking for equipment.

  • patricia_foxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 19 4:57 PM
      Dearest ALL~
      Thank you for your suggestions. I am hoping to be able to afford the equipment soon, it just isn't happening yet. I didn't realize that this would be so...well to be honest, Expensive! I am just getting back on my feet at this point in time. (I lost EVERYTHING in October...except hopes, dreams, and aspirations...)

      I am hoping to get out to Conyers this weekend so I can start learning the skills needed to be successful in this fine sport.

      Once again, THANK YOU ALL! You have made me feel so welcome!

      Patrice
      Empress of Patopia
      (Yeah it's my little world and they LOVE me here!)