RE: [SCA-Archery] Random Range competition.

  • JDS
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
      Number of Arrows
      Personally I prefer less than 12 arrows
      required before retrieval
      6 is good Most archers do Maintain 6

      & a not too crowded target.

      Side not to go with that is if 10 people shot 12 arrows
      each in a couple positions /stances et c
      what about the other people on range ?

      When & how do they retrieve?
      is
      Johann
      AnTir
    • John R. Edgerton
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
        It has already been changed to drawing and scoring after three ends of two arrows instead of six ends.

        And for the stance competition the arrows are drawn and scored at the finish of each end of six arrows, as per the current draft of the rules.

        Jon