Re: [SCA-Archery] Tee-Shirt wanted....

  • Susan Carroll-Clark
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2013
      Greetings!

      The folks who make those are Renaissance Arts and Design. Looks like
      Windrose Armory carries them:

      http://www.windrosearmoury.com/zc/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=6

      Nicolaa
    • Karl W. Evoy
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 14, 2013
        I have the same one; sadly, it comes from Renaissance Arts, and they only come to Pennsic, I believe.
        They're from Florida, so maybe one of those local events, but it's mostly a hobby for they.
        However, Windrose armoury is advertising them (must have taken over for King's Keep)
        Try Here:

        Ancel
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 14, 2013
          You have found an excellent Lady. Work hard on this issue.

          JoO

          ---- "Karl W. Evoy" <kweancel@...> wrote:
          > I have the same one; sadly, it comes from Renaissance Arts, and they only come to Pennsic, I believe.
          > They're from Florida, so maybe one of those local events, but it's mostly a hobby for they.
          > However, Windrose armoury is advertising them (must have taken over for King's Keep)
          > Try Here:
          > http://www.windrosearmoury.com/zc/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=48&zenid=dpi75s7oo6a59r8ke1isl2shv2
          >
          > Ancel

        • Kat Pogatshnik
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 15, 2013
            They also come to Lilies War every year if that helps :)

             ~Alessandra de Piro