Simple Day Archery Announcement

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2013
      At the request of Mistress Forester Roewynne Langley, Lt. General of Archery for Midrealm and MIC for Pennsic 42, The Kingdom Archery Championship will be held at Simple Day July 6, 2013. Everyone is also welcome to attend this, as it is the last Archery competition before Pennsic!

      In addition, I have obtained permission to hold a Constellation Regional Championship that will also take place at Simple Day!

      YIS,

      --
      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain

    • Samuel
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 14, 2013
        Quite a few years ago, I got a tee-shirt that had "ARCHER: go ahead and
        run, you'll just die tired" written on it along with the silhouette of a
        longbowman at full draw.

        I let my Girlfriend wear it for a bit. Recently, I told my girlfriend
        that I'd like to wear it. She gave me a funny look and asked me to
        explain why I want to wear HER shirt.

        I think I need a replacement........ Does anyone know an online source
        for a similar shirt?
        Samuel
      • Dayrl Merrill
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 14, 2013
          No but I sell one that says "live by the sword die by the arrow" which has an archer standing over a fighter in armor with a arrow sticking out of him.  I have seen the one you asked about but only at Pennsic.  Perhaps someone else will be of more help.

          Rask Ulfbjorn,
          Viking Archery Supply
          Quite a few years ago, I got a tee-shirt that had "ARCHER: go ahead and
          run, you'll just die tired" written on it along with the silhouette of a
          longbowman at full draw.

          I let my Girlfriend wear it for a bit. Recently, I told my girlfriend
          that I'd like to wear it. She gave me a funny look and asked me to
          explain why I want to wear HER shirt.

          I think I need a replacement........ Does anyone know an online source
          for a similar shirt?
          Samuel

        • Susan Carroll-Clark
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 14, 2013
            Greetings!

            The folks who make those are Renaissance Arts and Design. Looks like
            Windrose Armory carries them:

            http://www.windrosearmoury.com/zc/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=6

            Nicolaa
          • Karl W. Evoy
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 14, 2013
              I have the same one; sadly, it comes from Renaissance Arts, and they only come to Pennsic, I believe.
              They're from Florida, so maybe one of those local events, but it's mostly a hobby for they.
              However, Windrose armoury is advertising them (must have taken over for King's Keep)
              Try Here:

              Ancel

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 14, 2013
                You have found an excellent Lady. Work hard on this issue.

                JoO

                ---- "Karl W. Evoy" <kweancel@...> wrote:
                > I have the same one; sadly, it comes from Renaissance Arts, and they only come to Pennsic, I believe.
                > They're from Florida, so maybe one of those local events, but it's mostly a hobby for they.
                > However, Windrose armoury is advertising them (must have taken over for King's Keep)
                > Try Here:
                > http://www.windrosearmoury.com/zc/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=48&zenid=dpi75s7oo6a59r8ke1isl2shv2
                >
                > Ancel

              • Kat Pogatshnik
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 15, 2013
                  They also come to Lilies War every year if that helps :)

                   ~Alessandra de Piro