Re: greetings and arm guard design question

  • C K
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 4, 2013
      Thank you all for the wealth of information.  It's great to find a list that so embraces newbies and their questions. :)
      Thank you!
      Azzah

      Sayyidah 'Azzah bint al-Badawi al-Murabbiyyah al-Rualliyyah and Aziza
      Shattered Crystal, Midlands, Midrealm
      http://www.azzah.net
    • Chris Ivins
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 4, 2013
        Azzah,
        You are most welcome, I am a relatively recent newbie, I've been shooting for about a year, and I really do learn something new every day! The arm guard is one of the few things I have made for my gear myself so far.

        - Iurii