SSAC veting

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:36 AM
      Starting with the next season's competition, the voting will begin at the beginning of the last month of the season.  It will last for two weeks and will start with a discussion of the competitions where any questions can be answered and needed corrections made before the vote is taken and the competition started.

      We need more competitions submitted for the SSAC. Taslen submitted a list of competitions with brief descriptions.  Some of these could be developed into full SSACs. If you have a competition to submit please post it here first for discussion before submitting it to the SSAC site. Some of the existing competitions have questions brought up about them which need to be answered.

      Does anyone have comments on the latest version of the Nottingham competition that I posted?