Re: [SCA-Archery] Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 2, 2013

      No problem.  This needed to cleared up. Jonathas and I will be making a clarification to the rules at the SSAC rules site and the change will also be posted here.

      In the future all submitted competitions will be discussed with the author on this group so that there are no questions that come up at the last moment.

      Jon

      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 24, 2014
        I dont think this made it through previously:

        There are already tally slots for each shoot, as well as tally subtotal areas. There are also basic instructions at the bottom for how to fill out the form. Im really not sure what else the form needs unless you literally want another label and a line at the bottom for a grand total for only 5's.

        If we're assuming people will be filling this out, IMHO it behooves us to make it as little work as possible, that said we are all no strangers to anything from the simple to convoluted.

        Use it or don't, but the file is released under creative commons no restrictions. Modify, share for personal or commercial use without attribution.

        YIS,
        Cam