Re: [SCA-Archery] Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 58 , Apr 2, 2013

      No problem.  This needed to cleared up. Jonathas and I will be making a clarification to the rules at the SSAC rules site and the change will also be posted here.

      In the future all submitted competitions will be discussed with the author on this group so that there are no questions that come up at the last moment.

      Jon

      Message 58 of 58 , May 24
        I believe it was in SCA Target Archery, might be wrong.
        -William Douglas

        On May 24, 2015, at 2:49 PM, "Arion the Wanderer arion12@... [SCA-Archery]" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Where on FB?