Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 60 , Apr 1, 2013
      That would be up to the creator of the competition.

      Jon

      Message 60 of 60 , Nov 30, 2015
        The following SCA-Archery poll is now closed. Here are the final results
        Winter runoff. Winter SSACSince no competition had over fifty percent of the vote, here will be a run off poll between the top three competitions. The run-off poll will start today and end on November 28. The poll will be held on both SCA Target Archery on Facebook and on SCA Archery on Yahoo. Please vote in only one poll. Remember you may change your vote up till the poll is closed.
        Created by: sirjonfitzrauf
        1. 71.43%(10)
        2. 14.29%(2)
        3. 14.29%(2)