Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 62 , Apr 1, 2013
      That would be up to the creator of the competition.

      Jon

      Message 62 of 62 , Feb 25
        The following SCA-Archery poll is now closed. Here are the final results
        Spring SSAC poll. Please read the rules for the competitions before voting. This poll closes Feb. 24. The contest having 50% or more is the winner. If no contest has 50%, there will be a run-off.
        Created by: sirjonfitzrauf
        1. 45.45%(5)
        2. 27.27%(3)
        3. 9.09%(1)