Re: Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • Rusty McMillan
    Message 1 of 48 , Apr 1, 2013
      While I apologize for not getting around to voting, I believe the rules clearly stated that, while the shoot was originally designed for combat archery, it was adapted for the SSAC to use target arrows.

      Randal

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

      > To all of that voted in the poll for the "Blunts pass through". Did you believe that the competition required the use of blunt heads on the shafts or target points?
      >
      > Jon
      >
      > SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >

      > >The following SCA-Archery poll is now closed. Here are the
      > >final results:
      > >

      > >POLL QUESTION: Please choose one shoot for the Spring SSAC competition.
      > >Read the rules for the competitions on the SCA Scores site
      > >first before making your decision.
      > >
      > >CHOICES AND RESULTS
      > >- Blunts pass through, 8 votes, 42.11%
      > >- Bunts competition, 0 votes, 0.00%
      > >- Double Royal, 4 votes, 21.05%
      > >- Five-Pillars, 4 votes, 21.05%
      > >- Pop-in-jay, 3 votes, 15.79%
      > >- Beursault, 0 votes, 0.00%
      > >

      > >For more information about this group, please visit
      > >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery
      > >
      > >For help with Yahoo! Groups, please visit
      > >http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.html

    • robert.huttinger
      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 24, 2014
        I dont think this made it through previously:

        There are already tally slots for each shoot, as well as tally subtotal areas. There are also basic instructions at the bottom for how to fill out the form. Im really not sure what else the form needs unless you literally want another label and a line at the bottom for a grand total for only 5's.

        If we're assuming people will be filling this out, IMHO it behooves us to make it as little work as possible, that said we are all no strangers to anything from the simple to convoluted.

        Use it or don't, but the file is released under creative commons no restrictions. Modify, share for personal or commercial use without attribution.

        YIS,
        Cam