Poll results for SCA-Archery

  • SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 58 , Apr 1, 2013
      The following SCA-Archery poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Please choose one shoot for the Spring SSAC competition.
      Read the rules for the competitions on the SCA Scores site
      first before making your decision.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Blunts pass through, 8 votes, 42.11%
      - Bunts competition, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Double Royal, 4 votes, 21.05%
      - Five-Pillars, 4 votes, 21.05%
      - Pop-in-jay, 3 votes, 15.79%
      - Beursault, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery

    • Jason Drago
      Message 58 of 58 , May 24
        I believe it was in SCA Target Archery, might be wrong.
        -William Douglas

        On May 24, 2015, at 2:49 PM, "Arion the Wanderer arion12@... [SCA-Archery]" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Where on FB?