Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Height of Target, Burlap in bulk

  • Caterina Fortuna
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 29 3:54 PM

      Sometimes if i hit wood or metal with my arrows (spruce mostly but sometimes high altitude older cedar) will fracture just inside the edge of the metal arrow point and straight across.
      What helped my shooting was weeks and months of shooting at 10 & 15 yds.

      Eventually upgrading to matched and tuned up equipment made it easier to be consistent. As well as hitting the library for books and videos...