handy stuff Re: [SCA-Archery] Height of Target, Burlap in bulk

  • JDS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      Thx Cat
      A handy item cheaper and nicer to arrows than ply wood is
      Hot Tub covers
      I have got many free ones form a hot tun shop
      when people replace the only cover get a new tub.
      If you do this Pick the lightest ones the soaked ones are heavy
      hard to move and take a while to dry not that it matters for this use
      if they are wet or not
      is
      Johann
      An Tir