Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: SSAC

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 28, 2013
      I did the same thing

      Gaelen

      From: Chris Ivins <yuriilev@...>
      To: "SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com" <SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 6:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: SSAC

      Sorry, my bad, I followed the link and realized that I was looking at the old poll results, found the current one and voted.
      *wipes egg of of face* (no more reading emails and looking at polls when under the influence of a toothache and pain meds)

      - Iurii

      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 22, 2014
        Jon Et Al,

        Thanks for the quick response.  What were the rules for that shoot?

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        >At 07:11 PM 9/22/2014, you wrote:

        Lucky target.

        On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM, James Koch alchem@... [SCA-Archery] < SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        John Et Al,

        What was the name of the target/shoot consisting of a large square
        divided like tic-tac-toe into nine smaller squares numbered 1 through
        9? We have been shooting that lately just for fun.

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        --
        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme