Re: [SCA-Archery] Spring SSAC vote

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2013
      Jon,

      that works

      Gaelen

      From: John Edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Spring SSAC vote

      How about one of those little day-glow orange sticky dots that are used for targets? ;-)

      Jon

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 15, 2014
        The current standings on the vote for the Spring SSAC are as follows.

        There have been 25 votes on the polling site and one vote (Yin/Yang) emailed direct to me for a total of 26 votes.

        Double Royal Round 5 votes
        Grouping  4 votes
        Random Stance 1 vote
        Yin/Yang  14 votes
        Popinjay 1 vote
        Random 1 vote

        This gives Yin/Yang just 54% of the vote with the Double Royal Round and Grouping running a distant second.
        Anyone who has voted may change their vote until midnight Sunday night. If you have not voted, please do so now at:

        I hope we do not need to have a run-off vote for I would like to get the information on the Spring SSAC into Quivers and Quarrels in time.

        Jon
      • chris and sher
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 16, 2014
          hi, the hall said 4pm, but i am going to see about more like 1-2 pm, we have  quite a bit of crap to do, i wanted to get the system up and running and the snake pluged into the board prior to you spliting in, then you can just pull and split 1 at a time with no one in your way, thought that be easier,  once the snakes in the board, dave (bass player) can  deal with the stage box out of the way.  i should have it up within 30 min, after i move the risers and set up the mixing table.
          i will let you know the time we get in  eitherway, you can be there from the start if you want.
          also,  to confirm, you can use a standard sd. card to transfer files to?  i’ll probibly go with a 64 gig 30mbs ultra.
          thanks
          chris

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 16, 2014

            whoops, sorry folks i sent that to the wrong list
            christopher

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 20, 2015
              Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the SCA-Archery group:
              Spring SSAC. Please read the competition rules before voting at:
               http://www.scores-sca.org/public/page.php?R=25&PID=198.
               See the earlier post for further details. Voting ends Feb. 20
              Created by: sirjonfitzrauf
              1. Grouping
              2. Hit and Run
              3. Pop Can