Spring SSAC vote

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2013
      SCA-Archery group:

      Please choose one shoot for the Spring SSAC competition.
      Read the rules for the competitions on the SCA Scores site first before making your decision.

      o Bunts Pass Through
      o Bunts Competition
      o Double Royal
      o Five-Pillars
      o Pop-in-jay
      o Beursault

      Poll votes are not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      For information on the Society Seasonal Archery Competition read the rules at the below site.

      SSAC general rules:

      Then on the left of the screen click on "Society Seasonal Archery Challenge" in the "Scores Pages" window. Then click on "SSAC" in the "Shoots" Window. Then click on "Whats next" for a list of the shoots to be considered for the next season. We are now voting on the next competition.

      I had hoped there would have been more competitions submitted for the choices.

      Thank you

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf
    • Taslen
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 27, 2013
        Ok I voted wheres my sticker???

        Gaelen

        http://scores-sca.org/home/index.php?R=25

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 27, 2013
          How about one of those little day-glow orange sticky dots that are used for targets? ;-)

          Jon

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 27, 2013
            Jon,

            that works

            Gaelen

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 15, 2014
              The current standings on the vote for the Spring SSAC are as follows.

              There have been 25 votes on the polling site and one vote (Yin/Yang) emailed direct to me for a total of 26 votes.

              Double Royal Round 5 votes
              Grouping  4 votes
              Random Stance 1 vote
              Yin/Yang  14 votes
              Popinjay 1 vote
              Random 1 vote

              This gives Yin/Yang just 54% of the vote with the Double Royal Round and Grouping running a distant second.
              Anyone who has voted may change their vote until midnight Sunday night. If you have not voted, please do so now at:

              I hope we do not need to have a run-off vote for I would like to get the information on the Spring SSAC into Quivers and Quarrels in time.

              Jon
            • chris and sher
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 16, 2014
                hi, the hall said 4pm, but i am going to see about more like 1-2 pm, we have  quite a bit of crap to do, i wanted to get the system up and running and the snake pluged into the board prior to you spliting in, then you can just pull and split 1 at a time with no one in your way, thought that be easier,  once the snakes in the board, dave (bass player) can  deal with the stage box out of the way.  i should have it up within 30 min, after i move the risers and set up the mixing table.
                i will let you know the time we get in  eitherway, you can be there from the start if you want.
                also,  to confirm, you can use a standard sd. card to transfer files to?  i’ll probibly go with a 64 gig 30mbs ultra.
                thanks
                chris

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 16, 2014

                  whoops, sorry folks i sent that to the wrong list
                  christopher

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 20, 2015
                    Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the SCA-Archery group:
                    Spring SSAC. Please read the competition rules before voting at:
                     http://www.scores-sca.org/public/page.php?R=25&PID=198.
                     See the earlier post for further details. Voting ends Feb. 20
                    Created by: sirjonfitzrauf
                    1. Grouping
                    2. Hit and Run
                    3. Pop Can