Re: SSAC

  • ladyjohannatrewpeny
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 27, 2013
      Just Checking In....
      I haven't seen any polls yet for the SSAC but this is the last day of the schedule Sir Jon posted for them. I'd hate to miss polling because I didn't look in the right place. Life can get crazy and Sir Jon has been very busy with the Q&Q and other awesomeness, but I wanted to indicate a desire for the SSAC continuance!
      Brightly,
      Lady Johanna
      AnTir
      -----------------------------

      > We will be voting to decide the next shoot starting March 24 and you will have
      > till the 27 to get your vote in.
      >
      > http://scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=25&Shoot=126
      >
      > Jon
      > ****************
    • James Koch
      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 22, 2014
        Jon Et Al,

        Thanks for the quick response.  What were the rules for that shoot?

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        >At 07:11 PM 9/22/2014, you wrote:

        Lucky target.

        On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM, James Koch alchem@... [SCA-Archery] < SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        John Et Al,

        What was the name of the target/shoot consisting of a large square
        divided like tic-tac-toe into nine smaller squares numbered 1 through
        9? We have been shooting that lately just for fun.

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        --
        In service to the dream

        Baron Jon Thomme