Re: [SCA-Archery] Goat's foot lever?

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27 11:06 AM
      Jon,

      We now have a blacksmith on staff, forging the ends of our fencing blades.  He is adept at working harden-able steel alloys and is certainly capable of producing goats foot levers.  I never engineered one since we don't produce complete crossbows, just the metal components.  If someone has plans or a good example, we can make them.  They will be expensive to produce unless several people order at the same time.  In the latter case we can make a half dozen and spread the engineering costs out a bit.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

      >  At 01:22 PM 3/26/2013, you wrote:

      Does anyone know of any suppliers of goat's foot levers?

      Thanks for any help you can give.