RE: [SCA-Archery] New SCA Archery Publication - available now

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 84 , Mar 23, 2013

      Bull's-eye! Very impressive.

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)

      __

      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of aouregon
      Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 10:52 PM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] New SCA Archery Publication - available now

      See it first here! The new publication for SCA Target and Combat Archers: Quivers & Quarrels.

      If you've got pics or articles you'd like to contribute for our Summer edition, we'd love to have them.

      Yours, faithfully,

      Ouregan

    • randal_of_camusfearna
      Message 84 of 84 , Dec 23, 2013

        Never mind, I found the file that was posted later.

        Randal