Re: [SCA-Archery] Dear Western style archers- an open letter

  • Ken Dolphin
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 15, 2013
      Doesn't sound like any SCA range that I have ever been a part of. We have a couple of yumis, horsebows shot with or without thumb ring, many recurves, longbows, period longbows, and a few crossbows and period crossbows. All are able to shoot and it is up to the range marshal to make sure that safe procedures are followed.

      I hope you get everything cleared with the local group.

      KOS

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 15, 2013

        Sadly it was not a local group. If it had been a local group I would have been more able to pull them aside and explained what I was doing.

        On Mar 15, 2013 8:48 PM, "Ken Dolphin" <kldolphin@...> wrote:

[...]

      • Steven Casort
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 15, 2013
          Where on earth did this happen?!?
          They were very rude and I would not wish to shoot at that range.

          In Service
          Ihon MacLucas
          Ex CAID Minister of Archers
          aka Steve Casort