Re: bow making

  • stephanie
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
      Thank you so much!! I was reading about the Castellan online and I really look forward to going. Will you be at fighter practice on the 20th at vfw?

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Ld.blackmoon" <ld.blackmoon@...> wrote:

      > greetings
      >
      > at least one of the local bowyers will be there ( Castellan ) = )
      >
      > Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
      > Arthur

    • Ld.blackmoon
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
        greetings

        Castellan is always a blast , lots of room, lots of activities, lots of good food, lots of good people = )

         unfortunately, no, that is the early on day for OJAM  out close to Stillwater .  www.ojam.org  , setting up the tools , and the pavilion roofs so that people stay un sun burnt, and dry , maybe helping set up the 3d woods walk targets, etc.
        starting Thursday,  I'll actually be making kids rattan bows, working on a couple laminate bows  ( bamboo backed epay, and hopefully a new bamboo backed Osage  : ), and just having general fun , until Sunday when I return in time for missile practice on the 24th ... I hope   : )

        Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
        Arthur

        Thank you so much!! I was reading about the Castellan online and I really look forward to going. Will you be at fighter practice on the 20th at vfw?

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Ld.blackmoon" <ld.blackmoon@...> wrote:

        > greetings
        >
        > at least one of the local bowyers will be there ( Castellan ) = )
        >
        > Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
        > Arthur

        Internal Virus Database is out of date.

      • Frank Schalles
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
          Replied to privately.
          Francois

          On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:27 PM, stephanie porter <chimericalgirl@...> wrote:

          Thank you so much for emailing me! I will not be able to make it to Wiesenfeurer Baronial unfortunately. Will you be at the Castellan in may?

          I have some experience in making flat bows. Email me privately. I should be
          at Wiesenfeurer Baronial next month and we can have a chat if you attend.

          Francois de Lions

          On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:09 AM, stephanie <chimericalgirl@...> wrote:
          Hello, I'm new to the SCA and was wondering if there is anyone in the Barony of northkeep (in Ansteorra) that teaches bow making?

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)