Re: Fwd: News Flash! Photo Release requirement update

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      End of attached message did not come through.  But, it still sounds good.

      Jon

      From: Mercy Neumark
      Sender: AltaviaOfficers@yahoogroups.com
      From: Ellyn Of Tanwayour <ellynoftanwayour@...>
      Date: February 21, 2013 1:14:42 PM PST
      To: "Asakure Mashime \(Mercy Neumark\)" <chronicler@...>, "Flavia Beatrice Carmigniani \(Bjo Trimble\)" <chronicler@...>, "Enid I Gwyr \(Sarah Day\)" <chronicler@...>, "Malcolm Alberic \(Michael Bancroft\)" <chronicler@...>, Judie Wylie <chronicler@...>, "Carol of Gyldenholt \(Carol Pecor\)" <chronicler@...>, "Pierre de Dieppe \(Patrick Palmer\)" <chronicler@...>, "Elena Catalina \(Elaine Frei\)" <chronicler@...>, "Wolfgar \(Sandy\[Larry\] Dobbs\)" <chronicler@...>, "Criseyde Chantal of the Two Seas \(Heidi Jacomson\)" <chronicler@...>, "A'isha al-Raqqasa \(Jennifer Stilwill\)" <chronicler@...>, "Eularia d'Amboise \(Shirie Zulkoski\)" <chronicler@...>, Magdi Tynker <Chronicler@...>, Camilla nighean MhicCionaodha <chronicler@...>, Luna di Fiano <chronicler@...>, Ketel the viking <python_m@...>
      Subject: News Flash!  Photo Release requirement update

      Hi Chroniclers (or if you're an ex-chronicler please let me know I have the wrong address)  Here's the latest news from the SCA Society Board meeting.  Bottom line is we no longer need to keep model releases for publication as described below.
      Thanks, If you're at Crown Tourney this weekend come find me.
      Ellyn

      On Feb 19, 2013, at 8:24 PM, "Robin Bancroft" <robynne_grey@...> wrote:
      Giuseppe wrote: I found this useful tidbit in the current Board minutes that I received today (interestingly from the October 2012 meeting): "SCA participants including officers are no longer required to go through the onerous and debilitating and ultimately futile process of attempting and
    • Taslen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
        Sweet!!!