Better War through Archery

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
    I have attached archery rules, safety, and range courtesy in an attached document for you all to familiarize yourselves with them before coming to Better War through Archery on the 16th.  Also, no bodkin points are allowed since this is an indoor range.  Thank you.

    Don't forget to put four-person teams together to compete for the glory of your local groups.

    Competition (individual and team) will begin promptly at 10:15, so please be on the range and ready to compete on time!  We will have the Winter Challenge shoots in the afternoon.

    YIS,

    --
    Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
    Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2013
      The Better War through Archery website is now up.  There is not a lot of information posted yet, but the information for preregistration is available.  Prereg saves $4 per adult.

      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Constellation Regional Archery Marshal
      Order of the Dragon's Barb, AoA
      Order of the Golden Tower, Orion's Belt, Award of the Nova, Yeoman
       Pandus planto populus mico.
      (Archers make people quiver.)