Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Target

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 6, 2013
      Charles

      Any problems with crossbows?

      Gaelen

      From: tkstop <tkstop@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 2:28 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Target

      We've been using Polyethylene Foam Archery Targets available at
      www.foambymail.com. They are currently $24.99 each. They measure 2 x 23 x 24. Orders over $75 have free shipping. You have to order 4 to get the free shipping, but they last a long time. We've been using them for over a year and have had no problems. They wear well and are weather resistant.