Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Target

  • Doug Copley
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 6 1:00 PM
      it could be that the ones you have are slightly larger than 23", also if you space them evenly then they would only overlap 1/4" on each side and that would only be about 3" of scoring area.

      Vincenti
      Who hopes his shots are closer to the center so that I do not have to worry about it:-)

      On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:40 PM, tkstop <tkstop@...> wrote:

      I'll have to look when I get home, but I'm sure the entire scoring area fits on the ones I have.

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Doug Copley wrote:

      > no, the scoring area is 23.5" the actual target face is 24 7/8" but that
      > includes the non-scoring area
      >
      > Vincenti
      >

      > On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:00 PM, tkstop wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > The extra 1/2" doesn't really effect anything because it is actually
      > > outside the scoring area.
      > >
      > > --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Doug Copley wrote:
      > > >
      > > > That's a good price, unfortunately I would hate to buy them. The standard
      > > > FITA target that we use for Royal Rounds and IKACs have a diameter of
      > > > 23.5". If there was any way to get them as a 24 x 24 it would be great!
      > > >
      > > > This would be short changing anyone that shoots at them.
      > > >
      > > > Vincenti

      > > 23 x
      > > free
      > > year