Re: [SCA-Archery] BWTA

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2013

      My first book is a self-published fantasy novella.  There are elves who use the bow for hunting and as their main weapon.  I am working on a second book, which is an urban fantasy/YA story that includes dragons.

      I have three MiTs from Sternfeld for the event.  I will gladly accept any help offered.  In fact, I do need a non-Sternfeld marshal to run a short youth comptetion, which takes place at the same time as our baronial archery competition.  I would like to participate in the baronial championship shoot if someone would run the youth competition.

      -Eadric
      On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:33 PM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      Eadric,

      For three years I have pItromised myself to make it to your event so this year I am intending to make it! I've noticed your a published author does either of your books deal with archery? Are you going to have enough staff this year?

      Gaelen

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2013
        Let me know what the youth shoot will be I am sure I can help! or run it if needed