BWTA

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2013
      Cleve,

      Both Lady Marie from Ayreton and myself from Three Towers (Mansfield Ohio) are hoping to attend BWTA we will be gathering scores and information on the SSAC and also the open shoots for publication in the new SCA archery newsletter (tentatively called "Quivers and Quarrels". I will try to bring some release forms if anyone wants to submit articles while we are there.

      Gaelen O'Gradagh
      Midrealm archery marshal of the field
      Co-editor Quivers and Quarrels
    • Cleve Johnson
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2013
        That sounds wonderful!  I do have a new MiT who mundanely works as a court report for the Indiana Business Journal who can write an article about BWTA if circumstances prevent you from coming.  Also, I am a college English Composition instructor, so I possibly could write articles for the newsletter as it moves forward.

        -Eadric

        --
        Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
        Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain

      • Taslen
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 3, 2013
          Eadric,

          For three years I have pItromised myself to make it to your event so this year I am intending to make it! I've noticed your a published author does either of your books deal with archery? Are you going to have enough staff this year?

          Gaelen

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 3, 2013

            My first book is a self-published fantasy novella.  There are elves who use the bow for hunting and as their main weapon.  I am working on a second book, which is an urban fantasy/YA story that includes dragons.

            I have three MiTs from Sternfeld for the event.  I will gladly accept any help offered.  In fact, I do need a non-Sternfeld marshal to run a short youth comptetion, which takes place at the same time as our baronial archery competition.  I would like to participate in the baronial championship shoot if someone would run the youth competition.

            -Eadric

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 3, 2013
              Let me know what the youth shoot will be I am sure I can help! or run it if needed