Seasonal challenge scoring

  • The Greys
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2013
      Sir Jon,
      I thought I was following the scoring for the current seasonal shoot but now that I am about to use it at an event I'm confused. Let me lay it out as I see it.

      End 1 - Objective is to hit the pin, 3 pts. each, max 18 pts
      End 2 - Objective is to hit the roundel, 3 pt each, max 18 pts
      End 3 - Objective is to hit the pin, 3 pts each with 6 pt bonus if hit all roundels, max 18 + 6 = 24 pts.
      End 4 - Objective is to hit the pin, 3 pts each with 18 pt bonus if all pins hit, max 18 + 12 = 30 pts

      This would yield a maximum possible score of 90.

      Is that correct?

      Christophe
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2013
        Greetings Christophe

        A maximum of 90 points is correct.

        End 4 is a 12 point bonus, not 18 points.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2013
          Greetings good sirs,

          I had wondered about that myself, Christophe will you be sending in the event scores for submission?

          Gaelen