Chinese Archery Program and Lectures

  • Gregg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2013
      This was shared with me through Google+ thought someone on the list may be able to attend or may be interested.

      Chinese Archery Program and Lectures
      http://www.manchuarchery.org/?q=events_upcoming
      Fri, March 22, 10:00 AM CET
      Odum,GA

      A three day seminar of Chinese archery, accompanied by evening lectures covering Ming dynasty archery by Justin Ma and Jie Tan, Qing dynasty Manchu archery by Peter Dekker, and Japanese martial archery traditions by Jaap Koppedrayer.

      Focal points will be among others posture, various thumb draw techniques and their follow throughs, heavy bow pulling / shooting, and shooting various historical targets and distances.

      Price is $50 per participant with a max of about 30 so be quick. Dates: 22, 23 and 24 March, 2013

      Location: Odum, Georgia, United States of America
      Registration: Jaap and Kay of www.yumi-bows.com
      Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/320633621360990
    • Dawn Ratz