The Archery Library

  • aelric_southlake
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      Don't know if this site is already common knowledge to everyone here, but found it accidentally whilst looking for longbow blueprints.

      www.archerylibrary.com

      Wow. I mean, WOW. It has numerous books I've been meaning to buy or hunt down for some time, all there for the reading, in their complete forms.

      Excuse me as I return now to this site, and The Art of Archerie (1634), for I want to further know "..what wood is best, the choice, the trimming, to keep it in goodness; and how to cure all mischiefs"

      :)

      Keep ye all in goodness,
      Aelric, West K.
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
        Yes, it is a good source of books and well worth looking at.  it is in the links section of the group.

        Jon