Macsen ap Rhys

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 21, 2013
      I am trying to locate Macsen ap Rhys once of the East Kingdom and former owner of this group.

      Thank you for any help you can give.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West
    • WyvernHall
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
        You called, Sir Jon? :)

        > I am trying to locate Macsen ap Rhys once of the East Kingdom and former owner
        > of this group.
        >
        > Thank you for any help you can give.
        >
        > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

      • John R. Edgerton
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
          It was for the thrown weapons group, of which you have now taken care.

          Thank you.
          Jon

          WyvernHall <wyvern@...> wrote:

          You called, Sir Jon? :)

          > I am trying to locate Macsen ap Rhys once of the East Kingdom and former owner
          > of this group.
          >
          > Thank you for any help you can give.
          >
          > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

        • John R. Edgerton
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
            Macsen

            Your email address bounces.

            Jon

            "John R. Edgerton" <sirjon1@...> wrote:

            It was for the thrown weapons group, of which you have now taken care.

            Thank you.
            Jon

            WyvernHall <wyvern@...> wrote:

            You called, Sir Jon? :)

            > I am trying to locate Macsen ap Rhys once of the East Kingdom and former owner
            > of this group.
            >
            > Thank you for any help you can give.
            >
            > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

          • WyvernHall
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 24, 2013
              It's no wonder -- I haven't had that address is years. I thought I had deleted it from my Yahoo account altogether but, apparently, it was still attached to a few of my Groups. All fixed now!

              I'm gladdened to find you well and still active on these lists!

              Best regards,

              Macsen