Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Atenveldt archery rules

  • joe scheidt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2013
      If I understand the conversation correctly... You are asking about Target Archery Rules, Is this the case?
      We recently change the Combat Archery Rules, Updating them from the old 2008 Rules.
      Feel free to contact me if you have questions about the CA Rules at EW.
      Lord Tiberius Nautius Josephus Africanus (aka Jungle Joe)
      KCAM Atenveldt