The Axe !

  • James of Odo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
      Done eum securis! Securis! Securis! Securis!
      [Give him the Axe! The Axe! The Axe! The Axe!]

      JoO

      p.s. SCA Thrown Weapons Yahoo! Group has not moderators or owners who care to do th3e job.

      What can be done about that?

      JoO
    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
        Email them direct and ask.

        Jon

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
          Master Jon -

          I have several times but as I am on moderated status I must have their approval. A catch-22 of sorts.

          Who has un-moderated access to the group?

          Thanks.

          JoO