Re: The Art of Archery; "Of the Way of Shooting with a Bow"

  • The Greys
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2013
      Having just finished a book recommended here one issue not noted in responses is the distance of pace. In period a pace was the distance between the foot fall of the same foot. Thus step off with your right foot, then left, then right again and that is one pace. What we call a pace today, step with right then left, was called a step. Or what we call a pace today was half a pace in period.

      Cog.