Re: [SCA-Archery] Pre-registration for Better War through Archery

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      I will make sure that gets done within a week after the event.  Thank you for asking.

      On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Taslen <taslen2000@...> wrote:

      Eadric,

      In case I don't make it to the event could you have someone do a report on the results and we can run it in the new newsletter that's being put together.

      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Midrealm archery marshal of the field
      Co-editor of the upcoming "SCA archery newsletter"