Pre-registration for Better War through Archery

  • Cleve Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
      Just as an FYI and reminder, you can prereg for BWTA through this link:
      http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php

      (The link is also linked from the website for the event at www.midrealm.org/sternfeld/bwta/registration.php)

      Tell your friends, tell your enemies, just tell someone!

      (Substantial discount for pre-registering.)

      --
      Lord Eadric of Grenefelda
      Barony of Sternfeld Archery Captain

    • Taslen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
        Eadric,

        In case I don't make it to the event could you have someone do a report on the results and we can run it in the new newsletter that's being put together.

        Gaelen O'Gradaigh
        Midrealm archery marshal of the field
        Co-editor of the upcoming "SCA archery newsletter"