New SCA wide archery newsletter (contributions of articles needed

  • Taslen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      Greetings to all my fellow archers SCA wide!!! I am Gaelen O'Gradaigh and I will be helping to set up the new archery newsletter that will go out with all the kingdom's newsletter. My request is this, if you have articles you have written or illustration's you have created won't you please submit them for publication so that we all can benefit from them? I am attaching a permission to publish consent form. It can also be gotten off of the SCA.org website. If you copuld fill one of the out and include with your submissions it would be greatly appreciated. Also could you forward this on to your kingdoms archery groups?

      YiS
      Gaelen O'Gradaigh
      Midrealm archery marshal of the field
      Co-editor of the upcoming SCA archery newsletter