Re: Roundel target design

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      I just created an album in the Photos section for SSAC decorated targets. I copied in the one Jon has in the Files section, and added one I just finished for the upcoming Hawks Haven Grand Archery Tourney in Morgan Hill, CA this coming weekend.

      Randal of Camusfearna

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, John Edgerton wrote:

      > If anyone else does any decoration on the target face, please post your
      > examples.
      > You will have to scroll to see all of the targets.
      >
      > Jon

    • John Edgerton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
        If anyone else has any photos of their versions of the SSAC targets, please post them.

        Jon